Information Assurance & Security
Your Company, Assets, Time, AND Your Risk!
IT security is one of our most popular and important services. Business owners are entitled to the protection of their assets. Today, information systems have become most companies second most important asset. Their most important assets are their people, and it is people who are using and sometimes abusing the information systems. In the last three years, we have seen a dramatic, almost exponential change in computer user habits while on the clock. This user abuse is placing the business and the business owner at a significant risk. Because of this behavior, security holes are opened, sensitive data is available to internal and external thieves and hacks, and legal ramifications sit just around the corner.
We ask you to answer a few questions to assess your need for Information Security Audits and Monitoring:
- How important is the data on your computers/servers to your company? (Very)
- Is the majority of your business driven by a Computer Information System? (Yes)
- Do you have anti-virus/anti-spyware running and are the virus definitions updated? (No/Not Sure)
- Do you run a firewall or some other security appliance? (No/Not Sure)
- Have you ever wondered what it was your employees were doing throughout the day? (Yes)
- Do you suspect any of your employees of internet surfing, chatting, excessive personal emails, or do you suspect criminal or un-ethical/immoral behavior? (Yes/Maybe)
- Do you have young employees? (Yes)
- Do you have effective Internet/Network/Email policies? (No/Not Sure)
If any of your answers reflect some of the answers in parentheses; Please contact us for a free network evaluation.
Check Out Monitoring Features
If you are a business owner or IT manager, please review the following articles on Network and Employee Monitoring: